Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year conducts Civil Services Examination to recruit Class-I officers in various services of central government. There are total 23 services in which UPSC is appointing 1291 Jobs with capable and efficient candidates through this Civil Services Examination. Among UPSC exams, Civil Services Exam is the most sought and highly competitive. As simple graduation is the prime eligibility for the most prestigious jobs in central government like IAS, IPS and IFS, the competition is very high. But a candidate with systematic approach and hard work can easily clear the UPSC Civil Services and achieve a high position in central government. The UPSC Civil Services notification with details such as eligibility, age and services are given below.
UPSC Notification 2015 for Civil Services
Online applications through www.upsconline.nic.in are invited by UPSC for the much awaited Civil Services Exam 2015. It published employment notification in www.upsc.gov.in and www.upsconline.nic.in about this civil services exam. The Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC has two successive stages i.e. Civil Services Preliminary Examand Civil Services Main Exam. UPSC Civil Services Preliminary test is fully objective type whereas Main Test consists of Written Test and Interview. Candidates who clear the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary exam will be allowed to write the Main Exam. Part of this notification with important details is given here in Sarkari Naukri Samachar for our regular followers.
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2015
Total Posts: 1129
Academic Eligibility: Graduation
Age: 21 to 32 years as on 1st August, 2015.
UPSC Civil Services – Application Process
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria given above can visit www.upsconline.nic.in (website for UPSC Online Registration) and apply online for UPSC Civil Services exam. The last date to submit online applications is 19th June, 2015. In case of any doubts regarding this civil services you can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on all working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
UPSC Civil Services Notification
List of Services for which Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting Civil Service Examination on 23rd August August, 2015
1. Indian Administrative Service.
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
5. Indian Audit and Accounts Service
6. Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)
7. Indian Defence Accounts Service
8. Indian Revenue Service (I.T.)
9. Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
10. Indian Postal Service,
11. Indian Civil Accounts Service
12. Indian Railway Traffic Service
13. Indian Railway Accounts Service
14. Indian Railway Personnel Service
15. Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
16. Indian Defence Estates Service
17. Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
18. Indian Trade Service, Group 'A' (Gr. III).
19. Indian Corporate Law Service
20. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, (Section Officer’s Grade).
21. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
Nagar Haveli Civil Service
22. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
Nagar Haveli Police Service
23. Pondicherry Civil Service
For UPSC Exam Syllabus, UPSC Mains Syllabus, UPSC Question Papers and scheme of civil services examination please visit Sarkari Naukri Samachar regularly.